Friday, July 11, 2008

from taiping with love


----- Original Message ----
From: Yati Yahya
To: JamilOnes@yahoogrou ps.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 9:30:35 AM
Subject: [JamilOnes] mak update

Wednesday 2.7.2008
Today at 6.30 I peeped into her room. She stirred. She was still sleeping like a baby her chest moving up and down. Her kain batik was laid out out under her back maybe not to wet the bed. I have to go get the rubber lining for her bed today. Wondering whether to wake her up or not. I decided not to, maybe she slept late last night. I am sure Allah would not punish her for missing her subuh. After all she has been doing that for the past what maybe 70 years??? Please say your doa for her.

My eyes became moist thinking that she might be doing the same thing as I was doing when I was small.

She came out at 8 telling me she didnt sleep well last night. We had cucoq udang this morning. She said hang boh apa lembut cucoq ni. She has good appetite.


Last night immediately after her dinner she slowly got up from her chair. Usually she would leave the table only after 9. I said mak nak pi mana? She said nak pi toilet. At 9 I peeped into her room she was still in the toilet. At 9.30 she was sitting on the bed. I said wat happen? She said she ate too much labu, angin. There I go again no labu for her folks !
Mar steel, I am so happy to hear from you. Yes I certainly would like to go to Syria again such an interesting place ! As for tok don't you worry she is in good hands.
Nari, tell that Wendy not to delay the delivery because I am tired of raising my voice at her. Takut esok dia kecik hati, aku pulak yang buat dosa.

All Jamilones must read this !


Surah Al Israa 17:23 Dan Tuhan telah perintahkan supaya engkau tidak menyembah melainkan kepadaNya semata mata, dan hendaklah kamu berbuat baik kepada ibu bapa. Jika salah seorang dari keduanya, atau kedua duanya sekali, sampai kepada umur tua dalam jagaan dan pemeliharaanmu, maka janganlah engkau berkata kepada mereka (sebarang perkataan kasar) sekali pun perkataan 'HAH !', dan janganlah engkau menengking menyergah mereka, tetapi katakanlah kepada mereka perkataan yang mulia (bersopan santun).
17:24 Dan hendaklah engkau merendah diri kepada keduanya kerana belas kasihan dan kasih sayangmu, dan doakanlah (untuk mereka dengan berkata) : Wahai Tuhanku! Cucurlah rahmat kepada mereka berdua sebagaimana mereka telah mencucurkan kasih sayangnuya memelihara dan mendidik ku semasa kecil.
INGAT !




No comments: